Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Age of Wulin Scholar Blueprint

This my blueprint for my future scholar in Age of WushuBased on the information available on MMOsite, here's how I will build my scholar.
http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/263/20120617/Scholar_Skills_and_Nei_Gong_Guide-4fdd8dd57afde4213-1.html
http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/263/20120819/Introduction_to_Meridian_System-5031d06e521f6d013-1.html

I'm a big fan of foot style (WongFeiHung's Shadowless kicks), closes thing i can find is the leisure kick style. So this build would focus to maximize the potential of my scholar kicks.

My Target:

1. High internal damage
2. High internal hit rate
3. High internal crit rate

Reason: I find a lot of other school lacks good internal defense, so this would be a good opportunity to bring down most schools with ease. (Except Emei (high internal defense) and Tang (high dodge) I guess)

1. To achieve high internal damage, I will be using tier 2 inner skill (highest internal damage out of all 3 scholars inner). This will be my main ingredient for higher internal damage, of course I can always add a little more from martial art skill effect bonuses, equipments, or meridian skills, but better off using those to balance out my other goals.

2. Main problem with scholar is that their inner skill lacks internal hit rate stat. Doesn't matter how high the damage, if you fail to land a successful hit, you're pretty much useless. To overcome this issue, my goal is to get my hands on as many beggar inner skills as I can, to unlock further level of beggar's meridian skill. Why beggar? Because beggar's meridian have the highest internal hit rate out of all current meridians, therefore hoping to perform better with it. (Scholar meridian gives 50% less hit rate than beggar, but I'll be using both, so that's like 150% hit rate total?)

3. Last goal is to use whatever I have left to boost internal crit damage. Since I can use more than one meridian. My main 2 meridians I'll be using is scholar and beggar meridians. Both meridians gives a little boost to internal crit damage. Last meridian I would go for is Wudangs meridian, which gives a little boost to internal crit rate as well, but this can be a problem because I have to get all this inner skill books and level them up to unlock higher level meridian. This process will take too long to succeed and by the time I achive it, who know maybe footstyle is outdated. LOL!

Feel free to comment, I'm open to suggestion to further improve

No comments:

Post a Comment